Secure Independent Living for Seniors & The Disabled
Sunnyside is a secured building and boasts a quiet, comfortable living environment within blocks of grocery stores, banks, & medical facilities.
With only 47 units, tenants have a unique sense of community.
We offer 24/7 emergency help, a facilities maintenance man, and transportation is available with 48 hour reservations.
Sunnyside is a smoke free facility.
Sunnyside is financed & Partially Subsidized by the USDA.
HUD vouchers are welcome
Call or Email Us for Information
Fill out our contact form and we’ll get back to you.
Activities & Community Spaces
- Kitchen/Arts & Crafts Room
- Library Books & Movies
- Two Living Areas for Socializing & Sharing Refreshments
- Hair Salon
- Fully Equipped Exercise Room with Pool Table
- Three Laundry Rooms
- Walk-In Tub Room
- Large Party Room with Stage
- Security Cameras Inside & Out
- Outdoor Sitting & Eating Areas
- Flower Gardens, Shade Trees, & Lots of Grass
About the Apartments
Apartments Range in Size: Studio - Small 1 Bedroom - Large 1 Bedroom - 2 Bedroom
All Apartments Include:
- Small Kitchen with Stove, Oven, Refridgerator, & Garbage Disposal
- Private Bath with Walk-In Shower
- Ample Closets & Cupboards
- Large Windows with Views
- Fire Alarm & Sprinklers in Every Unit Monitored 24/7.
- Phone & Cable TV Hookups (Basic Cable TV for $32/mo)
- Emergency Call Cords
- Covered Carports for $10/mo
- Security Deposit $200-$250
- 1 Pet Allowed (Under 25lbs) with Pet Deposit of $200
Have Questions? Give Us A Call
Or fill out our contact form & we’ll get back to you ASAP!